Dan Beard Council | CubWorld Adventure Camp | June 27th - 29th
Intro to Resident Camp
- We will be attending Resident Camp as a Pack.
- All forms will be turned into Diane Davis (Webelos Den Leader). She will also answer and questions you might have as we progress toward three FUN days and 2 nights at CubWorld!
- Deadlines for Registration and payment is to the right under "Parent Action Items"
- We will need 1 Adult to attend the camp for every 5 Scouts who register. Make plans to attend if at all pos
- There are 8 "Sessions" for Resident camp. Sessions start in June and end in August. If you can't make the session we selected you can register for a different session individually
Cost For Resident Camp
- $120 for Early Registration - $140 Otherwise
- Early registration ends May 14th
- Pack Deadline for Applications is March 9th at the Pack Meeting to ensure we get the dates we selected. DO NOT BE LATE.
- Half the fees are due with application. If you are submitting a Campership Application it may pay the other half. This is based on need.
General Information about this Camp
- June 27th - June 29th (3 days, 2 Nights)
- Dropoff and Pick-up times will be published soon
- Over 20 activities offered and most go toward Rank Advancement, Electives, and Beltloop requirements.
- Swimming, BB, Archery, crafts, obstical course, fishing, food, and tons more
- Paid staff leads the fun, adult volunteers needed to supervise and heard the boys toward the proper destination, and a boat load of activities await
- The theme is "The Amazing Race" which sounds like fun.
- Parent Night happens the last night of camp. You will need to register your family to ensure they have enough food to feed the masses. Campfire ceremony follows dinner.
- You will want to participate in this camp. It is a blast and the staff at camp is top notch.
Parent Action Items
- Applications Due on or before the March 9th Pack Meeting. Do not put this off.
- Visit our Documents page for all the forms and packets you can possibly need to register and learn the ins and outs.
- Visit danbeard.org/camp for additional details about this camp and other camps offered in the area in 2012.
- Contact Diane Davis with Questions